Midwest Embroidery Threads, Inc., dba Midwest Textiles & Supplies is a wholesaler selling only to licensed / registered businesses. We require a business license from our customers.
All purchases of “sale items” are final. Midwest Textiles & Supplies will not except returns or grant refunds on these items.
Backordered merchandise will remain on order and will ship at the first available opportunity.
Dropship orders are non-returnable to Midwest Textiles & Supplies. Midwest Textiles & Supplies is not responsible for delays, shortages or errors made by the manufacturer. If there is an issue with a dropship order Midwest Textiles & Supplies will attempt to resolve the error with the manufacturer, however, Midwest Textiles & Supplies accepts no responsibility for any outcome.
CANCELATIONS & REFUSALS
A $75 re-stock fee will be charged on canceled orders and refused shipments. The customer is responsible for all inbound and outbound freight charges on refused shipments. Frequent cancellations or refused orders may lead to a change in Credit Terms/Merits Freight Program or account closure.
To return a product, the customer must obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) from customer service. Returns received without an RMA will be refused. All requests for an RMA must be made within 30-days of product receipt. Midwest Textiles & Supplies will issue an RMA that is valid for 10 business days for any approved returns. Any returns received after the 10-day time frame, will be sent back to the customer at their expense. A return label will be issued, and no restocking fee will apply for any return which is due to a product defect or Midwest error. A $75 restock fee will be charged for all other returns. There will be an additional charge of $25 for re-handling per item returned that has been opened and/or needs to be reworked.
- Return Material Authorization (RMA) must be obtained from customer service
- Any products returned without an RMA number will be sent back to the customer at their expense.
- Products must be returned with the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number clearly marked on the outside of the return package.
- Only products purchased from Midwest Textiles & Supplies may be returned.
- Returns must be currently stocked and not discontinued.
- Package size must be maintained. Partial packages will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- Authorized products must be returned in their original packaging and free from any markings.
- Special order products and non-stock items are non-returnable.
- Authorized returns due to customer error will be issued a credit, less the $75 restock fee.
- Products returned as damaged that are found not to be damaged will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- Midwest Textiles & Supplies will credit items shipped in error or product that is considered damaged upon inspection.
- Credits will be applied to the original invoice.
- Midwest Textiles & Supplies reserves the right to refuse any returns.
If items are received damaged in transit, save the original packaging and contact Midwest Textiles & Supplies within 5 days of receipt of order.
Midwest Textiles & Supplies accepts credit card payments from Visa, Master Card & American Express. First time customers, who do not have terms, are required to provide a credit card for payment. Customers can apply for credit terms. Failure to comply with our terms and pay promptly may result in a change of terms. All invoices are aged from the ship date. Returned checks will incur a $25 service fee. All accounts are payable in U.S. funds only.
Unless freight charges incurred were due to an error by Midwest Textiles & Supplies, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges. Midwest Textiles & Supplies ships all packages with their preferred carrier. Customers may request to use their own preferred carrier and will assume any charges incurred. Orders routed via UPS, USPS or FedEx will be shipped freight prepaid and the shipping charges will be added to the invoice. Truck shipments will be shipped freight collect or may be invoiced separately.
Having a new 100,000-square foot warehouse full of fabric and embroidery supplies enables us to process and ship orders very quickly.
- Embroidery Supplies – If we receive your order prior to 2:00 CST, we will ship your order the same day.
- Fabric Supplies – Most products ship within 7-10 days. Orders may be delayed due to supplier inventory, reprinting, discontinued or future delivery.